Why join the Adirondack Farmers’ Market Cooperative?
We are a non-profit producer-owned agricultural cooperative with markets and members throughout the North County of New York.
One membership fee ($35) gives you reduced rates for both season and day vendor space at all of our markets.
Joining the AFMC offers these additional benefits:
- Post your business details, photos, videos, website and social media links on our website
- Add your voice and vote in the operation of the Adirondack Farmers’ Market Cooperative
- Get coverage of your Farmers’ Market site with General Liability Insurance
- Accept Farmers’ Market nutrition program coupons for WIC recipients and Senior citizens (open to eligible farmers), and to accept EBT Cards at participating markets
- Set up and sell at other craft shows and events under our tent
- Keep connected with Cornell Cooperative Extension offices
- Receive membership in “Adirondack Harvest,” a program to promote local farms
- Receive membership in the Federation of Farmers’ Markets of NY, including an opportunity to purchase product liability insurance
- Buy products from other vendors and resell them at AFMC market (up to 30% of market display)
- Join together with other members to share booth space